What is ℂKey?
- ℂKey is an iOS app which allows the construction of software keyboard layouts.
- Keys can be arranged in multiple groups, called panes.
What does ℂKey store?
- Information entered by the user, including stored panes and keys.
- Information required for app and keyboard functionality and state restoration, such as keyboard's selected pane and the keyboard sidebar's visibility.
What isn't stored?
- Usage statistics.
- Device information.
What is collected?
- Information stored by ℂKey may be transmitted to Apple if iCloud sync has been explicitly enabled within ℂKey.
- Excluding the above case, information is not transmitted to any party.
- The privacy and security of any user-provided data stored by ℂKey is the responsibility of the user, for the following reasons:
- ℂKey does not encrypt data, or attempt to limit access.
- ℂKey allows export of unencrypted data to other apps and devices.
- ℂKey is not intended to store confidential or personally identifying information.